“I founded the Benedict XVI Institute for Sacred Music and Divine Worship because the Holy Eucharist is the source and the summit of our Catholic faith. Reverence and beauty in the liturgy are absolutely key to evangelizing the next generation of Catholics. During this year, Maggie Gallagher and the Benedict XVI Institute became a key partner for me in helping to free the Mass. Maggie is one of the most creative and effective Catholic leaders I have ever met. Benedict XVI is close to my heart because I know as the culture continues to deteriorate, we need creative strategies to make the authentic voice of Faith heard. Thank you for your prayerful consideration.”
-Archbishop Salvatore J. Cordileone
WELCOME to the Benedict XVI Donate Page!
Thank you for supporting Archbishop Cordileone’s call to evangelize through sacred beauty. Your gift helps support our programs bringing more reverence to the liturgy and energizing a Catholic culture of the arts including:
- Zoom events on sacred beauty,
- Tutorials for clergy on the Latin Mass (which have already resulted in new Latin Masses being offered in San Francisco and across the country,
- Frank La Rocca’s stunning works, the Mass of the Americas and coming in 2021, A Requiem Mass of the Americas,
- New Works honoring St. Junipero Serra including digitally preserving the nine Mission Churches he founded and a new painting, St. Junipero Serra and the American saints,
- CatholicArtsToday.com, and more.
Be part of the Catholic renaissance. Become a patron of the arts. Your gift of $50 or more will help us evangelize through sacred beauty.